What is Mink?
QueenLashes are made of 100% Mink fur.. we guarantee no harm has come to any animals in the process making our lashes cruelty free. Having Mink lashes means they are extremely lightweight and soft, not to mention the fluffiest!
What is the difference between synthetic and Mink?
The difference is in the quality! Synthetic lashes are very unnatural looking and can be heavy on the eyes.
100% Mink means they are extremely feathery and flexible. This also means they are reusable up to 20 times.
Can I apply mascara to my QueenLashes?
We advise that you do not apply mascara as this will limit the amount of uses.
How do I keep my QueenLashes clean ready for next use?
Mink lashes are known for their quality and durability however, they can only be used to their full potential if they are looked after properly....
- Be gentle! When removing your QueenLashes gently pull away from the eye/box. Harshly removing the eyelashes can result in ruining the shape and may also affect fibre placement.
- Make sure to always remove any glue after use.
- Store your eyelashes in their QueenLashes case to make sure it is free of any dust or bacteria.
Do my QueenLashes come with glue?
No, but any clear eyelash adhesive will work just fine, we recommend DUO glue.
How do I apply QueenLashes?
- Curl your eyelashes and you can apply your mascara at this time if needed.
- Carefully remove the eyelashes by gently pulling one side of the band, never pulling on the lashes themselves.
- Measure the lashes to your own eyelashes and trim for correct sizing. DO NOT trim from inside always the outer corner.
- Place a thin layer of eyelash glue (we recommend DUO) once it is semi dry (around 30 seconds) place on your lash line, making sure you get as close to your natural lash line as possible. Start with the middle, inner corner and lastly outer corner and that should ensure perfect placement.
- Optional- Cover lash band with eyeliner or leave without for a less dramatic feel